Rem Jackson is the CEO and Founder of Top Practices. Since 2007, Top Practices has enabled hundreds of doctors to market and grow their practices to achieve the productivity and profitability that they want through its premier coaching program, the Top Practices Mastermind Group. Top Practices works shoulder-to-shoulder with its members to empower them to achieve their goals. In addition, the Top Practices Virtual Practice Management Institute coaches practice staff so that they can handle the increased volume that excellent marketing produces. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management (AAPPM) and the recipient of the AAPPM President’s Award for 2012 for his significant contributions to podiatry. He is a regular speaker at AAPPM meetings since 2006. In 2019, Rem was inducted into the PM Podiatry Hall of Fame.
Listen to what his Mastermind Members have to say about Top Practices and the results they have achieved working with Rem.
The Top Practices Buzz
“Nothing is more important than the words of your patient, clients or customers. What they have to say about you and your work is the single most important report card for you or your practice. It certainly is for Top Practices and I’m proud, exceedingly proud of our record.” –Rem Jackson, CEO Top Practices, LLC
Read comments from Top Practices Members as they share their experiences with the Top Practices Marketing Mastermind Group (the core of Top Practices Programs); the annual Top Practices Summit; the Top Practices Virtual Marketing Director Services; and the Top Practices Virtual Practice Management Institute.
Several of Top Practices’ members even shared their experiences with Top Practices and Rem on camera:
The results speak for themselves!
Rem Jackson’s Long List of Credentials
Rem graduated with a BS in Political Science from Pennsylvania State University in 1981. He was an adjunct faculty member at Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, in their Podiatric Practice Management Academic Department.
He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management (AAPPM) and the recipient of the 2012 AAPPM President’s Award for Leadership in the Profession. In 2019, Rem received the Lifetime Achievement Award and was inducted into the PM Podiatry Hall of Fame.
He is also a frequent contributor to Podiatry Management Magazine and has contributed to APMA News, Podiatry Today, and The Journal of Medical Practice Management.
Rem has been guiding professionals and business leaders as a coach and trainer for more than 18 years. He led the team that founded Classroom Connect, a high-tech company dedicated to helping K-12 educators integrate technology into their instruction. He contributed to the sale of Classroom Connect to Reed-Elsevier in 2001, and continued to serve as Vice President of Professional Development. At Classroom Connect, he led the development of seminars, conferences, custom professional development programs, and Web-based training. The programs he developed have been experienced by over 120,000 educators, businesspeople, and government leaders in North America and Asia.
He has also spoken at hundreds of podiatry association meetings, including:
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- Michigan Podiatric Medical Association (MPMA)
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management (AAPPM)
- Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons (AENS)
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association (NYSPMA) – January Conference: New York Podiatric Clinical Conference
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association (GPMA)
- Oklahoma Podiatric Medical Association (OKPMA)
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association (FPMA) – Podiatric Meeting: Science & Management Symposium (SAM)
- Washington State Podiatric Medical Association (WSPMA)
- Midwest Podiatry Conference
- Western Foot and Ankle Conference
- Codingline-American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) – Codingline – APMA “Coding in Paradise” Seminar
- Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society (MPMS)
- Connecticut Podiatric Medical Association (CPMA)
- North Carolina Foot & Ankle Society (NCFAS)
- Kansas Podiatric Medical Association (KPMA)
- Wisconsin Society of Podiatric Medicine (WSPM)
- Northeast Academy of Podiatric Medicine (NEOAPM) – NEOAPM Super Saver Seminar
- Alabama Podiatric Medical Association (ALPMA)
- North Central Academy of Podiatric Medicine (NCAPM) – NCAPM: No Nonsense Seminar
- Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (CFPM)
- Texas Podiatric Medical Association (TPMA)
Across all of his speaking engagements, honors, and current work with his clients, one thing is abundantly clear - Rem Jackson loves to help people succeed.
Still, Rem is most proud of his role as husband to his beloved wife Diane and father to his three daughters – Emily, Annie, and Iris.
Rem lives in Las Vegas, Nevada with his wife, Diane.