Thanks for your interest in being an exhibitor at the Annual Top Practices Marketing and Management Summit.
Helpful Information for Exhibitors
1. The seminar will take place on September 16, 17, and 18 at the Grand Hyatt in Denver, Colorado. You can book your room by clicking here. Please book your rooms early!
2. Registration for exhibitors will take place on Friday, September 16 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm. Attendees of the conference will begin registration at 4:30pm, so if you would like to have time to set up, please arrive early.
3. You can click here to view the schedule of the conference.
4. Tear-down hours for exhibitors will take place on Sunday, September 18th after 1:30pm. Please note that the Summit ends at 3:30pm, so please try to stay as long as possible. However, we understand that scheduling flights can be difficult.
5. To ensure proper delivery of anything that needs to be mailed to the hotel, please follow the shipping instructions on page 2 in the form below:
Due by July 1, 2022
Send your company information for the Summit Playbook to [email protected]
Due by August 16, 2022
Fill out the necessary forms for hotel services, if applicable
Due by August 25, 2022
Book your hotel room at our special discounted rate
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the dimensions of the exhibitor area?
You receive a six-foot skirted table for your booth with two chairs. Typically, there is about a foot of space between each exhibitor area.
Q: How many are attending?
We are expecting around 300 people to attend this year's Summit.