The Art of Staffing and Team Management: Lead with Confidence and Unity Creating an Engaged Work Team
Attention Doctors, Office Managers, and Team Leads!
Every doctor wants a well-run, profitable practice, right? Most doctors would rather just be a doctor, see patients and not have the endless headaches of running a business.
It doesn’t have to be this way; you can elevate your medical practice to new heights by sending your managers or team leads to this transformative three-week course.
Over the course of the next several months, Top Practices Practice Management will be offering smaller, bite-sized management courses that are content focused to achieve the practice management areas that can be very challenging. When you look at the big picture of running a medical practice it seems impossible, and it is without those key people who help you get there, your manager or team leads. There is so much to do, and we need to get it all done, but let’s face it overwhelming.
Jeff Olson, the author of The Slight Edge says, “Sometimes you need to slow down to go fast.” That is why we have chosen to offer these highly approachable, bite-sized courses so you really can get it done quickly and our Coach Tina Del Buono, will be there to guide your manager/team leads through every step.
The price of this course will allow up to two people to attend: your manager and a team lead or two team leads. (Oh, see the special bonus below for you, doctor!)
Here's why this opportunity is a game-changer for both you and your practice:
Unlock Your Practice's Full Potential: Your manager or team leads are the backbone of your practice, and investing in their professional development is an investment in the success of your entire team. By equipping them with the skills and knowledge to create a great workplace hiring the right people, communicating effectively to get tasks done and having systems and protocols in place and holding everyone in the practice accountable for following the practice guidelines and policies you'll witness a significant positive impact on your practice's overall performance and profitability. They will become your “Practice Partners” and elevate others in the practice to be the same.
Free Up Your Time To See More Patients: When your managers or team leads are well-prepared in streamlining office operations, hiring the right people, setting up training programs for initial and continued training which will allow the practice to run effectively, they free up valuable time for you to concentrate on what matters most: providing exceptional patient care. With the tools your management staff need, you can ensure a seamless patient experience from start to finish.
What are the benefits for you and your manager or team leads to attend this course?
#1: Finding just the right employee seems impossible at times. In this course, Tina will cover how to know who to hire for what is needed in the practice and how to hire them. If you are going to hire you need to develop and implement an effective initial training program which is critical to ensure that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their jobs effectively. Not having this and incorrectly onboarding employees gives them a good reason to leave. Another reason people do not onboard and are unhappy with their job is poor communication.
#2: Most people think they can communicate, and they are incorrect, they can talk. Communication is one of the most difficult human tasks that we need to learn and continue learning how to do. That is why it is vitally important for management personnel to learn and truly put forth an effort to communicate for understanding. People who take on the challenge to learn to communicate better will make their relationships at work better than we can imagine. We know that people want to work for those they know truly care and understand them that is why we have chosen to add this important topic in this course.
#3: Along with choosing the right employees and communicating successfully with them this course will cover the “employee handbook” and how to create one that covers everything from A-to-Z and has protocols for employees to follow so they can be a contributing factor in a well-run practice because everyone knows what is expected and have the directions and support to do it. Attitude is key in being the Practice Partner that inspires staff to come alongside one another and their doctor(s) to create the best-run medical practice in their community. This course will cover this important topic with instruction on how to carry it out step-by-step.
Bonus: When your managers or team leads attend our course, they'll have the opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals from other practices. This networking experience fosters collaboration enabling them to bring back fresh perspectives and innovative strategies from what they have learned that will take your practice to the next level.
Bonus: Invest in the growth and success of your practice by enrolling your managers in our three-week course. Together, you'll create a well-oiled machine that operates seamlessly, prioritizes patient care, and exceeds industry standards. Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to revolutionize your practice. Act now and secure your managers' spots in our transformative program.
Bonus: You the doctor will have access along with your manager or team leads to this program for “FREE”!!! Yes free, you can attend course sessions and will receive the recordings each week so you can discuss them with your “Practice Partners” who will be excited in their journey to elevate, educate, and create a workplace that all staff members will grow and become engaged employees.
As you know, creating, running, and growing a profitable practice does not happen overnight. It takes time and encouragement to continue with those bite-sized baby steps that eventually will get you there. That is why we have created these courses with that in mind, so it gets done and then can be maintained.
How Can This Happen For You?
By investing, in your manager/team leads, your practice excellence partner(s), and sign them up for the only coaching courses that will give them the information, knowledge, and understanding they need about the “Business of Podiatry,” so they can work with you to take your practice from where it is now to the practice of your dreams.
Not only the practice of your dreams, but you also will be letting your manager/team leads know that you are confident that with the right information and tools that these courses offer they can become the “Practice Partners” you always dreamed of working with!
To get there is all about the “Slight Edge” effect and these courses will do just that!
"Any time you see what looks like a breakthrough, it is always the end of the result of a long series of little things, done consistently over time.” ~ Jeff Olson The Slight Edge
Modules Covered In This Course:
- Hiring The Right Person, Developing Training and Continued Training Programs: This module will cover how to know who to hire, how to hire and what is needed in the office. developing an effective initial training program for new employees which is critical to ensure that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their jobs effectively. Continued training is essential for keeping job skills up-to-date and improving the Quality Patient Care experience. The frequency of continued training will depend on various factors, including the nature of the job, and the pace of change in the field.
- Developing a Workplace of Open Communication: Because we talk, we think we are communicating. This is not so. Communication is one of the most difficult human tasks that we need to learn and continue learning how to do. In this module, we will cover two areas:
- (1) How to improve not only our communication skills but those of the entire team. Communication not only is about speaking it is about listening and gaining clarity to understand.
- (2) The second area we will cover is learning how to ask questions that ignite inspiring answers, how to have difficult conversations, delivering news about change and Stephen Covey's 5th Habit, “Seek first to understand then to be understood.”
This module is not for the faint of heart. Learning to truly put forth an effort to communicate for understanding is an ongoing life lesson. But taking on the challenge will make our relationships at work better than we can imagine. We know that people want to work for those they know truly care and understand them. Communication is the answer.
- Employee Problems, Reviews, Promotions and Overall, Happiness: Wow! That is a lot to cover in one module. Again, with keeping it simple and creating a work environment that promotes compliance a Practice Partner can develop an employee handbook that discusses it all and have protocols for them to follow so they can have a well-run practice with open book guidelines for everyone to follow. Attitude is key in being the Practice Partner that inspires staff to come alongside one another and their doctor(s) to create the best-run medical practice with happy staff to serve their patients.
“The simple things that lead to success are all easy to do. But they're also just as easy not to do.” ~ Jeff Olson, The Slight Edge