From Chaos To Calm - How To Streamline Your Office So You Have Seamless Operations That Just Work
Attention Doctors and Office Administrators!
Running your practice like a well-oiled machine is extremely hard. Playing catch-up at night or on your weekends, not knowing where to start because everything is important, making lists that need to get done, only to move them to the next day with nothing completed because there wasn’t time today sounds familiar doesn’t it? Every doctor and their Office Manager want a well-run, profitable practice, right? Most doctors would rather just be a doctor, see patients and not have the endless headaches of running a business.
It doesn’t have to be this way; you can elevate your medical practice to new heights by sending your managers or team leads to this transformative three-week course.
From Chaos to Calm: “How to Streamline Your Office So You Have Seamless Operations That Just Work” is the first in a series of bite-sized management courses focused on enabling you to solve the practice management headaches you face daily.
The premise is simple:
- Sign up for this course.
- Learn how to fix your schedules and simple systems (including compliance).
- Run your practice much more smoothly, and more profitably.
When you look at the big picture of running a medical practice it seems impossible. In fact, it is impossible without those key people who you need to make it possible: Your Manager and Team Leads.
Jeff Olson, the author of The Slight Edge says, “Sometimes you need to slow down to go fast.” That is why we have chosen to offer these highly approachable, bite-sized courses so you really can get it done quickly and our Coach Tina Del Buono, will be there to guide your manager/team leads through every step.
The price of this course will allow up to two people to attend: your manager and a team lead or two team leads. (See the special bonus below for you doctor!)
Here Are the Three Specific Modules Covered In Your Course:
- Developing Schedules that Work and Flow Well: There is more than one schedule that needs to be set up and reviewed daily. Most often the only schedule that is addressed is the patient schedule. The other important schedule that is overlooked is the staff's work schedule. Can they complete the tasks assigned with their job description in the time allotted each day? There also is the billing schedule that is as important as the other two, whether billing is done in house or outsourced, it is being done in a timely schedule to assure that revenue is coming in each day? Practice Partners need to develop workable schedules for these and follow them for physician reporting.
- Creating Workable Office Systems: Seeing the big picture of the practice and what each staff member is responsible for is difficult. By creating systems with checks and balances for each position the manager or team lead will be able to check to see that job tasks are being completed, help where needed, and report daily or weekly to their physician with confidence. This can be an overwhelming task if a system is not set up to easily monitor and check for completeness.
- Compliance, what is really needed to keep you and your practice safe? In this module we will cover various aspects of office policies, protocols, and manuals for staff efficiencies including Risk Management, HIPAA, and OSHA. Ninety- nine percent of the time the number one reason staff members fail to produce what is expected of them is because “they do not know exactly what or how to do what they are supposed to do.” That is pretty incredible! More often than not we make policies and protocols more difficult than necessary and then no one follows them anyway and mistakes happen more often. Practice Partners will learn how to develop protocols and policies, the “minimalist” only having what we need and then teaching and implementing them for efficiency. The key is knowing what to do, when to do it and then having a schedule to make sure it gets done and reported.
This is why this opportunity is a game-changer for both you and your practice:
You'll Finally Unlock Your Practice's Full Potential: Your manager or team leads are the backbone of your practice, and investing in their professional development is an investment in the success of your entire team.
You'll Free Up Your Time To See More Patients: When your managers or team leads are well-prepared in streamlining office operations, scheduling appointments effectively, and implementing policies and compliance measures, they free up valuable time for you to concentrate on what matters most: providing exceptional patient care. With the tools your management staff needs, you can ensure a seamless patient experience from start to finish.
You’ll Create An Efficiently Run Practice: This can be your office, really, just imagine your practice where systems work seamlessly, where schedules are optimized to minimize waiting times, and maximize staff performance and overall productivity in the practice. All office and compliance policies are thoroughly trained on and implemented. You do not have to just imagine this, you can have it by sending your managers/team leads to our course, you'll cultivate a culture of efficiency and productivity that permeates every aspect of your practice, ultimately resulting in enhanced patient satisfaction and improved staff morale.
Bonus: You the doctor will have access along with your manager or team leads to this program for “FREE”!!! Yes free, you can attend course sessions and will receive the recordings each week so you can discuss them with your “Practice Partners” who will be excited in their journey to elevate, educate, and create a workplace that all staff members will grow and become engaged employees.
It’s Time to End the Chaos and Create Calm
As you know, creating, running, and growing a profitable practice does not happen overnight. It takes time and encouragement to get you there. That is why we have created these courses so it gets done and then can be maintained.
Your Office Manager and Team Leads Need You
They Need Your Help and Support
So That They Can Help You
How can this happen for you? By investing, in your manager/team leads, your practice excellence partner(s), and sign them up for the only coaching courses that will give them the information, knowledge, and understanding they need about the “Business of Podiatry,” so they can work with you to take your practice from where it is now to the practice of your dreams.
Not only the practice of your dreams, but you also will be letting your manager/team leads know that you are confident that with the right information and tools that these courses offer they can become the “Practice Partners” you always dreamed of working with!
To get there is all about the “Slight Edge” effect and these courses will do just that!
"Any time you see what looks like a breakthrough, it is always the end of the result of a long series of little things, done consistently over time.” ~ Jeff Olson The Slight Edge
“The simple things that lead to success are all easy to do. But they're also just as easy not to do.” ~ Jeff Olson, The Slight Edge