Dates: August 13th, August 20th, August 27th
Time: 8:00 PM EST
Patients make impressions every time they call your office. Do you know what that service is like? A lot of times physicians, don’t. Why? Because they’re in the treatment room, treating the patients. They’re just hoping that their phones are being answered properly and that patients are being given the information that they need and invited to schedule appointments.
- How does your practice sound? Are we inviting to our patients? Are we giving them the correct information when they call?
- The do’s and don’ts of great patient service – phone skills and face-to-face.
- Proper triage of medical calls. Does your staff know when a patient should be seen right away?
- How to handle the difficult patient.
- How your frontline can increase your bottom line in the practice.
If you can not make all of the live coaching sessions, the recordings will be available in the Facebook group and can be viewed until the group is deleted on September 10, 2020.