Patients make impressions every time they call your office. Do you know what that service is like? A lot of times physicians, don’t. Why? Because they’re in the treatment room, treating the patients. They’re just hoping that their phones are being answered properly and that patients are being given the information that they need and invited to schedule appointments.
In this online coaching course, we will teach several, effective potent areas of patient service communication:
- How does your practice sound? Are we inviting to our patients? Are we giving them the correct information when they call?
- The do’s and don’ts of great patient service – phone skills and face-to-face.
- Proper triage of medical calls. Does your staff know when a patient should be seen right away?
- How to handle the difficult patient.
- How your frontline can increase your bottom line in the practice.