Friday, September 8th
The Top Practices Summit opens with an information-packed, high-energy session led by Rem Jackson, CEO of Top Practices. There continues to be great uncertainty and anxiety in our country, and in healthcare specifically. It is precisely in times of uncertainty that great opportunity is within the reach of those who understand how business, the people in those businesses, and even money itself actually work.
Your cash flow is the oxygen that allows your practice to live and breathe. Without air, humans can’t live more than a few minutes. Without cash, businesses are deeply-restrained and they suffer for it. Profits, and the cash they infuse into your business, are essential. In this opening session, Rem is joined by a team of experts and they will clearly show you how your practice can operate profitably and abundantly.
It doesn’t matter how tough your marketing is or difficult your challenges are, there is a specific and proven plan you can use to be happier and more profitable than you have ever been before. Come see how good the practice of medicine can truly be.
This session will have multiple actionable ideas that can be implemented on Monday that will produce profits. But even more importantly, it will lay the groundwork for the sessions to follow and it will prepare you for the best outcomes you can have at the Summit. Please make sure your plane arrives in time to easily attend this opening session. And then, afterward, prepare to hit the Las Vegas Strip for a great time (and PLEASE, an earlier bedtime!). Truly big things follow on Saturday morning!
Marketing a medical practice online is rapidly changing (in fact, that change is accelerating). This is a very good thing. The changes just make the internet (and our searches) better than ever. But you have to know how to change and adapt.
No meeting in medicine has more informed-marketers than the Top Practices Summit. In this session, handpicked experts and in-the-trenches marketers will give you a smart and rapid-fire briefing on what you need to be prepared for in 2018, and how to insure your marketing is ready.
The MOST POPULAR session every year is the “Marketer of the Year” presentations. Learn how practices like yours blew the doors off their marketing from start to finish and achieved their goals. Then just follow in their footsteps and hit your own ball right out of the park. Three practices will compete for the coveted title of “Top Practices Marketer of the Year.” Every year EVERYONE is blown away by the outstanding presentations and leaves with pages filled with some of the best ideas they’ve ever heard. Attendees will vote and decide the winner for 2017.
Adding cash-based services and niche, specific centers of excellence to your practice, and then marketing them well, is a key to profitability and more freedom and autonomy in your practice. As we continue to operate in a changing environment, the percentage of your practice that is cash-based is essential for you to be less dependent on anyone but yourself, your great marketing, and your A-team staff. Find out the steps to make sure this happens in your practice.
The practice that will outperform and outcompete everyone else will be the winner online in their market. It’s not your uncle’s website any longer. It’s not “Hey, look at me! I’m on Facebook!” anymore. It’s having your entire online marketing brand working for you every day of the year that will insure a reception room filled with the patients you want to see. Let one of the most accomplished online marketers in America show you how.
Want your nights and weekends back? Want to enjoy your chosen profession again? Want to be convinced it’s even possible? Find out EXACTLY how it is all done.
Join Rem, and all the presenters, for a networking party and chance to wind down and connect before dinner and a fabulous evening in fun and exciting Las Vegas!
Sunday, September 10th
This one-of-a-kind workshop is designed to provide doctors who own their practices AND their associate doctors with a toolkit for working together and communicating like professionals, while running a highly-profitable and successful practice. It’s a business school course on how to be an effective CEO and executive in your practice.
Professionals gather information, make decisions, and turn their people loose to execute plans and implement their decisions. They do not focus on the minutia, they lead the strategy and when they do it well, they are abundantly rewarded.
This workshop will cover:
- How to read, understand, and use your financials to make better decisions (just like the pros do)
- How to communicate to patients effectively and increase acceptance of your treatment plans and services
- How to use the “leader/leader approach” to unleash your staff and stop doing the work yourself
- How to organize and train your staff to do significantly more work in less time and free you up so you can enjoy your nights and weekends more.
- How to decide what to invest in and what to reject for your practice
- How to know your marketing is getting done and working without doing it yourself
- How data will ultimately drive the future of healthcare and what data you NEED to collect
- How you and your staff can work together to get (and stay) ahead of what is coming so you can win
Attendees will be carefully seated at roundtables with other professionals like themselves and have time for discussion:
- Doctors in solo doctor practices together
- Owner doctors in multiple doctor practices together
- Associate doctors in multiple doctor practices together
This workshop is designed for your practice marketers (full-time or part-time) and everyone in your practice who is interested and/or engaged (or wants to be engaged) in marketing your practice. Our best Top Practices Marketing Directors, Industry Experts, and Top Practices Virtual Marketing Directors all roll up their sleeves for the best marketing workshop we’ve ever held.
- Learn what appropriate practice marketing budgets look like and how to create them
- Learn how to read (and use) your key practice numbers to improve your marketing
- Discover how to launch and monitor high-quality online advertising like Google AdWords or Facebook Ads
- Learn how to “sell your ideas”
- Find out the best shoe-leather marketing tips and tactics (plus the top “leave behinds”) and how to open doors to referrals
- How to know what are the most important things you need to be doing with your internet marketing
- How to expand and improve your referrals from your referring sources, and how to track them
- How to manage your practice’s database with ease
- How to get the rest of your staff on board and supporting your efforts
- Answers to all of your questions and much, much more.
“How to Manage the Practice, Contribute to Success and Profitability, Lead Your Staff, and Leave Your Work at the Office”
If you feel overwhelmed with work… If you feel like you just can’t ever get caught up... If you feel like no one understands how truly difficult your job is...
This is THE workshop for you!
In this workshop, led by Tina Del Buono (and other excellent practice managers and administrators), you will tackle the big problems:
- How to help (and manage) your doctors
- How to get your staff aligned and performing at maximum levels
- How end the drama and underperforming from some team members
- How to solve your billing woes
- How to help you doctors get their nights and weekends back (and thank you for it)
- How to reduce errors and mistakes
- How to end the scourge of emails and take back your schedule
- How to know if your team has the right people on it
- Receive tools that help you accomplish your goals…
- And much, much more!
In this session, managers will be at roundtables with managers, billers will be seated with billers, staff members with other staff members, and there will be time for discussion and problem solving. This is your chance to learn exactly what you need to know to fix your practice management headaches.
Dr. Robert Blaine is a practicing podiatrist, entrepreneur, and the founder and CEO of Blaine Labs. Through Blaine Labs, Dr. Blaine is a partner in profitability and growth with hundreds of practices in North America, and he has keen insight into “the business” of owning a medical practice. In this featured session, he will share his ideas, strategies, and advice on making your practice as successful as possible. Dr. Blaine’s products are sold in thousands of pharmacies, Wal-Marts, and retail outlets across the world.
Attendees mastermind with each other (at specific tables) and share their best strategies, plans, and their contact information so they can continue to collaborate long after the conference ends.