The Top Practices Marketing and Management Summit is a two-and-a-half-day conference for podiatrists and their staff who are tired of being frustrated with the results they see in their practices. It is focused entirely on building podiatry practices through excellent marketing and efficient management.
The Summit is held once a year in the early fall, and roughly 250 doctors and staff attend. Dozens of podiatrists who are succeeding in their management and marketing take the stage to open their files and show their colleagues how they were able to “defy the experts” and see significant growth in their patient numbers and profitability.
If you are wondering any of the following, you will find the answers at the summit:
- How to market a podiatry practice
- How to manage a podiatry practice
- How to improve my practice’s bottom line
- How to use the Internet and social media to market my practice
- How survive the Affordable Care Act