This 9-session workshop begins on May 31 and continues through August 30.
- Each session has one or two weeks between sessions to give you time to complete the coursework and prepare to move to the next session.
- Each workshop builds on the work you’ve done in the previous sessions. It is essential, for you to get the most gain from this experience, that you stay current and do the work.
- Each workshop will be online on the date you see below. You will receive an email each time it is posted to remind you to check in.
- Each session is composed of an approximately 20-minute audio recording that you can listen to and review at your convenience. You will be able to revisit each session throughout the entire workshop period.
- Each workshop will include simple documents you can use to complete your homework assignments.
BONUS Mastermind Call: Rem introduces the Business Development Workshop he will be leading for the third year in a row. He will address how to really include your staff this year, without overdoing it so that you really can gain the focus and direction you will need to have the best fall and winter of your career.
1. Understanding your “Why?" What is the purpose of your career and what can keep you from losing focus and commitment for your cherished goals? – May 31
2. How to get organized and prioritized so that you can begin to execute on your goals - June 14
3. Creating Smart Focused Goals that serve you and your family Part One - June 28
4. Creating Smart Focused Goals that serve you and your family Part Two - July 12
5. Understanding and implementing the vital tools you can use to keep you and your team communicating and on track in pursuit of your goals - July 26
6. Designing perfect execution plans that allow you and your team to get things done so that you hit your goals. - August 9
7. Getting you ready for The Summit - August 23
8. Using practice metrics as radar and making the necessary adjustments to stay on track to hit your goals - August 23
9. Ready for Take Off: The final Summit preparation checklist – August 30