This 9-session workshop begins on June 15 and continues through September 21.
- Each session has one or two weeks between sessions to give you time to complete the coursework and prepare to move to the next session.
- Each workshop builds on the work you’ve done in the previous sessions. It is essential, for you to get the most gain from this experience, that you stay current and do the work.
- Each workshop will be online on the date you see below. You will receive an email each time it is posted to remind you to check in.
- Each session is composed of an approximately 20-minute audio recording that you can listen to and review at your convenience. You will be able to revisit each session throughout the entire workshop period.
- Each workshop will include simple documents you can use to complete your homework assignments.
This program has two primary goals:
1. To prepare you to attend the Top Practices Summit
in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 7, 8, and 9 fully prepared to get the maximum gain from the Summit. And to enable you to share your work with other doctors and their staff and receive their work to give you a great perspective on how other practices, other Top Practices, are doing in comparison to you.
2. To give you the tools you need to achieve all of your cherished goals in your life. This workshop has been created by Rem Jackson using the very best goal setting and business development concepts that he and his Top Practices members have learned and developed over the last 9 years. If you commit to this process you will achieve more in the next 12 months than you have at any other time in your life. You will be able to solve your challenges and lead yourself and your staff into becoming a highly effective, focused, and profitable practice regardless of the environment in which you now practice.
Schedule and Recordings
Goal Setting and Business Development Workshop: Session #1
In this session, Rem focuses on understanding “why” you are in practice and what can keep you from losing focus and commitment for your cherished goals
Goal Setting and Business Development Workshop: Session #2
Session #2 of the Goal Setting and Business Development Workshop is all about getting your priorities in order. This simple but extremely powerful exercise will enable you to take the gigantic “to do” list that is burdening you and transforming it into a highly prioritized, organized, and actionable “should do” list. This is truly the second key to accomplishing much more in your professional and personal life.
Goal Setting and Business Development Workshop: Session #3
Most of the things that demand your time and attention are trivial and not worth your time. In this workshop we will first identify what you need to be truly focused on and we will prepare you to produce truly SMART goals that will serve you and your family.
Goal Setting and Business Development Workshop: Session #4
This is the session in which we FOCUS on getting relevant and motivational goals in place that will drive your practice, your personal life, and truly every aspect of your life forward so that you can reach your closest held goals for you and your family.
Goal Setting and Business Development Workshop: Session #5
In this session, Rem discusses understanding and implementing the vital tools you can use to keep you and your team communicating and on track in pursuit of your goals
Goal Setting and Business Development Workshop: Session #6
Designing perfect execution plans that allow you and your team to get things done so that you hit your goals: Goals are useless if you don’t achieve them. Based on Brian Moran’s “The 12 Week Year” this session shows you how to build your plans in 12 week periods so you can get your goals completed much faster and much more effectively.
Goal Setting and Business Development Workshop: Session #7
Getting you and your staff ready for the Summit
Goal Setting and Business Development Workshop: Session #8
Using your practice metrics as radar and making the necessary adjustments to stay on track to hit your goals
Goal Setting and Business Development Workshop: Session #9