Being Number One in your market may not look the way you think. It doesn’t mean being the biggest practice around. Some big practices with lots of doctors and multiple locations still struggle to be profitable. Plenty of small practices with only one office and one podiatrist have managed to dominate their local market. So size is not an accurate indicator of success. At Top Practices, we’ve defined eleven ways you can know you are Number One in your local market:
1. You’re happy.
2. You have little to no stress in your work.
3. Your staff is proud and pleased to work with you and each other.
4. Your patients love you and think you’re the best thing that has ever happened to them.
5. Your patients go out and tell everyone how great you are.
6. You’re recognized and respected in your community for many different reasons.
7. You’re constantly getting calls from new patients.
8. You’re the top practice in your local market on Google’s first page of search results.
9. Your social media overwhelms every other practice in your local market.
10. You wake up excited to go to work.
11. You are making the income that you want to be able to provide for the emotional and financial stability and security of your loved ones.
This last factor is the real reason you’re in practice at all, and it’s our ultimate goal in helping you at Top Practices. If you’d like to know more about how our Mastermind group has helped other doctors become Number One in their local markets, contact us. You can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 725-2679.